1Hour self-contained breathing apparatus
- Multi functional Breathing apparatus and toxic gas protection equipment which lasts 2 times more than Ordinary air respirators
- Specially waist belt design focusing on safety and comfort.
- The pressure gauge is easily read in the dark.
- The 6 point adjustment head harness with an excellent fit, no hair pulling.
- One Touch waist belt.
- The low air warning device is located on the user's shoulder.
- The high pressure hose is wrapped up with stainless steel.
- The band holding the vessels is made in a way that it is easily adjusted according to the shape of the vessels.
- The air respirator has a by-pass valve.
- The Breathing vessels is composite cylinder consisting of an aluminum alloy liner, with a total overwrap of carbon fiber, glass fiber and an epoxy resin.
- The breathing vessel is Approx 9.0ℓ.
- Usage time is APPROX 1 Hour, using pressure (FP) 300kgf/㎠ / Testing pressure is (TP) 500kgf/㎠